About IT Partners
IT Partners is the largest and most experienced Tourism and Hotel specific IT Managed Services Provider in Western Canada and beyond.
Tourism and Hotel operations cost millions to run. You can’t be slowed down, or brought down, by IT problems or when your “IT Guy” becomes unreliable or leaves your organization.
Tourism and Hotel IT is no longer below-surface “plumbing”. Nowadays, there is a looming cyber security threat on your operations and reliable IT is how the guest experience is delivered and consumed – “Using IT” is how guests give you great feedback!
That is why leading Hotel operators choose IT PARTNERS to take care of ALL their IT services and needs.
- STRONG GRIP ON HOTEL SYSTEMS VENDORS – NO FINGER POINTING, JUST RESULTS
- Vendors such as Opera (and many others) appreciate working with them and they specifically know their team.
- SMOOTH IT OPERATIONS AND HOTEL NETWORKS
- Never have another unreliable “IT Guy” possess all your systems knowhow. Work without IT interruptions, improve guest experience and save wasted salary time.
- STAFF FEEL VALUED
- Attract and retain the best staff, promote employee engagement and satisfaction with professional and Hotel industry specific IT support.
- SIMPLE BILLING
- Everything needed for professional Hotel IT support and maintenance included in one monthly payment.
Ultimately, IT Partners aims to change the way Tourism and Hotel operators think about their IT services, systems and needs. They are committed to changing your relationship with IT for the better. When you enter into a partnership with IT Partners, their entire staff becomes an integral part of your team.
BENEFITS TO BCHA MEMBERS:
- Each BCHA Hotel operation that IT Partners supports receive a $5M liability certificate of insured.
- If your Hotel operations experience an unreliable “IT Guy” incident, IT Partners will provide your Hotel with stress free IT transitional services and support (30 days at no cost).
- “I’ve been more Wow’ed than satisfied.” Colin P. GM, Delta Hotels
- “Excellent follow through and attention to detail” Jason M. Group Director of Ops, Noble House Hotels
- “In four years, I don’t think [ITPARTNERS] have missed an SLA” Wayne T. Senior Systems Engineer, Micros Opera.
https://youtu.be/SS4IFwEFK2w (68 seconds duration)
https://youtu.be/UkCXBIe-zOQ (60 seconds duration)
Interested in Learning More?
Business Development Manager
Garth Wardle | firstname.lastname@example.org
Diane Dix | email@example.com
CEO – Owner
Troy Thibert | firstname.lastname@example.org