Have you heard of the Canadian Digital Adoption Program (CDAP) grant and what it means for your hotel?
The grant gives up to $15,000 to create a tech/digital strategy for your property, then gives access to a zero percent loan of up to $100,000 to implement the plan.
Most hotels qualify for it! – you need revenues of only $500,000 in one of the previous 3 years to qualify.
Here are some examples of projects that have already been started using the CDAP:
- Connecting different systems to be able to talk to each other,
- Automating your accounting operations using cloud-based technologies,
- Creating dashboards and analytics to provide actionable insights into your organization,
- Implementing a CRM or ERP system,
- Digitizing areas where you use paper or Excel to manage processes.